Forgot your password or want to change it?
- Follow the links on the login page.
Why don't I have any files listed?
- No one has given you access to them yet. You will receive an email when someone has uploaded a file for you.
(Check your spam filter to allow email from @kibbe.com)
How do I upload a file?
- Select “Upload Files” at the top of the screen.
- Type a description of file.
- Browse to the file you want to upload (Zip files are the best method to send multiple files at once).
- Select “Upload” (Be patient as uploading will take longer than downloading on a cable or dsl connection).
- Select the person you want to access the file you just uploaded.
- Click the "Add Access Rights" Button (You can add multiple people if you need to).
How do I know if the intended people actually downloaded what I sent them?
- There is built in download tracking so you can see who downloaded your file(s) and the date and time at which they were downloaded.
- Under "Your Files", there is a link on the description of each file you uploaded.
- Clicking that link will bring you to the Download Tracking Page.
What are my options after I uploaded a file?
- Edit Access Rights:
- This allows you to add new people or remove current people that have access to the file.
- Please use this option after your file is no longer needed to help keep the system clean.